1. Decide which kind of stamp you need (eg. logo, business card, address, wedding etc.) and choose a size if there are options.
2. Place your order through the ONLINE SHOP. Remember to add ink pads and/or tags from our supplies section if you need them. Once the order has completed you will get a PayPal receipt by email.
3. If you are purchasing a logo stamp or supplying final artwork for any other stamp then you will need to email us the high resolution file.
4. If you have chosen a template design such as a custom designed stamp, wedding stamp or address stamp then we will need to know the customisation options. You can send an email via the Contact Form. The customisation options are mentioned in each shop listing but you can download our design options here too.
5. We will send a proof for any custom stamps (not including logo stamps unless requested) within 2 business days. You will need to respond with your approval or request any further changes. Up to 5 revisions are included in the price.
6. Once approved we manufacture the stamp, test it for quality and package it up ready for delivery. Custom stamp orders are usually completed within a week but can take up to 2 weeks at exceptionally busy times.
7. Delivery times are dependant on location. UK (1-2 business days), Europe (3-5 business days), Rest of World (5-10 business days). Please refer to our terms and conditions for more information on shipping.
If you are supplying the logo or artwork for your stamp please follow these guidelines for best results:
- Line drawings and block shapes are most effective. Please make sure that the lines are not too fine or they will be brittle.
- Use a minimum font size of 10pt (or 12pt for script/fancy fonts)
- High resolution is preferred (300DPI), or provide a large size file so we can scale it down
- File formats accepted JPG, PNG, PDF, EPS (we do not accept Word/Powerpoint files - please re-save as PDF)
- Colour or black only is fine, we can convert.
- Avoid multiple overlapping colours or text, shading or gradients.
1. Choose the business stationery item you need. We have a range of printed books including order books, accounts books, receipt books. Business cards, compliment slips and branded gift vouchers are also available to order directly.
2. Place the order through the ONLINE SHOP. Once the order has completed you will get a PayPal receipt by email.
3. Send an email with the customisation details for your printed stationery. We usually require your logo and business contact details as well as the font style and colour choice for the text. Please mention if you require any minor template changes if ordering printed books.
4. We will send a proof of the pages by email for you to check. You will need to respond with your approval or request any further changes.
5. Once approved we start manufacturing, gift vouchers and wire bound books usually take a few days, duplicate books and business cards can take a week. We then package up your order ready for delivery.
6. We only offer shipping for printed business stationery within the UK. If you are outside the UK, we can provide a design-only service where you receive print-ready PDF's to print yourself, please contact us for a quote.